Beersheba (Beer Sheva) is one of the world’s oldest cities! The Biblical forefathers; Abraham, Isaac and Jacob lived and prophesized here. Expanding rapidly, modern Beersheba is on the verge of becoming a high-tech world capital. On this unique, off the beaten track Israel tour, we explore the "Capital" of the Negev Desert where "Our Past Meets Our Future"
Pick up at your hotel
A beautiful ride through Israel’s enchanting Judean Forest enroute to the Negev Desert
- Walk in the footsteps the forefathers Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob in the actual city they lived in.
- Relive several familiar stories in Tanach (Bible), especially Genesis.
- We will put on our hard hats and walk through the secret underground water tunnels dug many millennia ago and climb a tower for a beautiful panoramic view of the city.
- View of the beginning of the Negev desert and seeing the ruins of a significant city in Jewish, Biblical and world history.
Well of Abraham
- See the well Abraham is said to have dug more than 4000 years
- Walk through a virtual display dedicated to the life of Abraham and see a 3D movie
Lunch in Israel’s largest Mall (options for high end restaurants available upon request)
- Interesting fact: Beer Sheba has more commercial space and malls per mile than any other city in Israel
Other sites we can visit include:
Or Negev Virtual Visitor’s Center Tours of Beer Sheva
- One of Israel’s newest and upcoming attractions dedicated to the dream of developing the Negev Desert (Israel’s first Prime Minister made this his top priority and moved himself there)
- The kids will love roaming through the 3 stations:
1) Virtual room dealing with all aspects of living in the Negev Desert with many video’s and categories to choose from
2) The kids will then enter a special, virtual room where they THEMSELVES will “build up” the Negev
3) A unique movie experience dedicated to the Pioneers, including many special effects
Walking tour of the Old City of Beer Sheba
- Beer Sheba was re-founded in 1900 as an Ottoman Turkish city and regional capital
- Highlights of the tour will include: The former Mosque of Beer Sheba (today a unique art museum), Governors House and Allenby Garden (Here we relive the most important WW1 battle in the middle east, changing the face of the region and the world forever!
IDF Negev Brigade Memorial
- Dedicated to the unit allowing Israel to hold onto, and enlarge this important territory during the 1948 war of Independence
- Beautiful view of Modern Beer Sheva, including its new 20 billion dollar Technological Park. Companies like Google, Lockheed Martin and IBM are some of the employers in the city, with the highest rate of engineers per capital in Israel
Drop off at your hotel
Other options for the itinerary include Israel’s Airforce Museum, the brand new science center, old train station and more! Tell us about your interests and we can recommend so many other exciting ideas to customize your time with us!
Full day tour including your private tour guide, personalized itinerary, and all logistics such as reserving the sites in advance is $650 for the day (you are welcome to bring as many people as you would like). Admission to the sites & car rental not included.
** Full day tour including your private tour guide and driver, vehicle, pickup/drop off at your door, personalized itinerary, and having us take care of your logistics starts at $1095 (dependent on size of vehicle needed). Admission is extra (but minimal). This price assumes you will begin and end in Jerusalem. We can pick you up anywhere in the country, with the price varying depending on where you begin and end the tour